- Modern Styling
Aggressive, modern styling includes the front fender, number plate, radiator shroud and side number plates.
- Adjustable Controls
Clutch lever reach adjuster to accommodate smaller hands for younger riders.
- Compact Two-Stroke Powerplant
Liquid-cooled, 85cc crankcase reed-valve-inducted six-speed is light, compact and designed to deliver hard-hitting, moto-winning power throughout the rpm range.
- Close-Ratio Transmission
Smooth-shifting, six-speed close-ratio transmission with heavy duty multiplate clutch delivers maximum hookup for outstanding acceleration and corner-exiting power.
- Strong, Compact Frame
Ultra-rigid, single-backbone, semi-double-cradle frame is lightweight and strong for sharp handling.
- Race-Ready Suspension
Fully adjustable suspension allows a broad adjustment range to suit everybody from rank novice to mini expert.
YAMAHA MOTOCROSS YZ85 TOP FEATURES
YAMAHA MOTOCROSS YZ85 SPECIFICATIONS
- Engine Type: 85cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke; reed-valve inducted
- Bore x Stroke: 47.5mm x 47.8mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.1:1
- Fuel Delivery: Keihin® PWK 28
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: Inverted fork; fully adjustable, 10.8-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; fully adjustable, 11.1-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Hydraulic single disc, 220mm
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic single disc, 190mm
- Tires / Front: 70/100-17 Dunlop®
- Tires / Rear: 90/100-14 Dunlop®
- L x W x H: 71.7 in x 29.9 in x 44.3 in
- Seat Height: 33.1 in
- Wheelbase: 49.5 in
- Rake (Caster Angle): 26.2°
- Trail: 3.5 in
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 13.0 in
- Fuel Capacity: 1.3 gal
- Wet Weight: 157 lb
REQUEST A QUOTE