- Modern Styling
Modern, aggressive styling, including front fender, front number plate, radiator shrouds, side number plates, air box, rear fender, fork guards, as well as the rear brake disc protector, rear brake caliper protector and wider foot pegs—just like the 4-strokes.
- Lightweight Frame
A light aluminum frame housing a patented YPVS™-equipped ripper of an engine results in an awesome power-to-weight ratio.
- Rider-Friendly Chassis
Ultra light weight means nimble handling with less fatigue.
- New 270mm Front Brake
Larger 270mm front disc brake coupled with new pad material offers outstanding machine control and performance, with exceptional stopping power and controllability.
YAMAHA MOTOCROSS YZ250 TOP FEATURES
YAMAHA MOTOCROSS YZ250 SPECIFICATIONS
- Engine Type: 249cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke; reed-valve inducted
- Bore x Stroke: 66.4mm × 72.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.9~10.6:1
- Fuel Delivery: Keihin® PWK38S
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: KYB® Speed-Sensitive System inverted fork; fully adjustable, 11.8-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: KYB® single shock; fully adjustable, 12.4-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Hydraulic disc, 270mm
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic disc, 245mm
- Tires / Front: 80/100-21 Dunlop® MX52
- Tires / Rear: 110/90-19 Dunlop® MX52
- L x W x H: 85.7 in x 32.6 in x 51.4 in
- Seat Height: 39.1 in
- Wheelbase: 58.3 in
- Rake (Caster Angle): 27.7°
- Trail: 4.8 in
- Ground Clearance: 14.2 in
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gal
- Wet Weight: 227 lb
REQUEST A QUOTE