- Aggressive Style
Aggressive styling makes the Raptor 700R look as menacing as it really is. The mighty Raptor 700R is ready to go whether the destination is the dunes, the trails or the track.
- Big-Bore Power
Powered by our most potent big-bore Raptor engine ever – 686cc of liquid-cooled, fuel-injected power. The engine produces big torque right off idle, transitioning into a fat mid-range and monstrous top-end.
- Advanced Chassis
Big power and lightweight, a combination that makes any ATV rider take notice, is standard on the Raptor 700R, with a hybrid steel aluminum frame and Controlled-Fill aluminum sub-frame and cast aluminum swingarm combining to produce a super-strong structure and the lightest ATV in its class.
- Rider-Friendly Features
A thick comfortable seat provides excellent comfort while the dual counterbalancers, electric starting, and reverse keep things nice and civilized when needed, but when it comes time to pull the trigger the big-bore Raptor 700R stands tall.
- Advanced Suspension
The YFZ inspired handling of the Raptor 700R is incredible to experience blasting through the woods. Thanks to the 9.1 inches of front travel and 10.1 inches out back, the trail bumps smooth out while the rider keeps things under control. With the combination of power, solid handling, and a great suspension this machine has to be experienced to be fully appreciated.
YAMAHA RAPTOR 700R TOP FEATURES
YAMAHA RAPTOR 700R SPECIFICATIONS
- Engine Type: 686cc liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 102.0mm x 84.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44mm
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: 5-speed w/reverse; wet multiplate clutch
- Final Drive: X-ring chain; 2WD
- Suspension / Front: Independent double wishbone w/piggyback high/low-speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 9.1-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Cast aluminum swing arm w/piggyback high/low-speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 10.1-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual hydraulic disc
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic disc
- Tires / Front: AT22 x 7-10 Maxxis®
- Tires / Rear: AT20 x 10-9 Maxxis®
- L x W x H: 72.6 in x 45.5 in x 43.9 in
- Seat Height: 32.7 in
- Wheelbase: 50.4 in
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 9.5 in
- Fuel Capacity: 2.9 gal
- Wet Weight: 422 lb
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton headlights and LED brake light
REQUEST A QUOTE